Total Advantage Live:
Achieve “Beautiful Smiles Through Exceptional Dentistry”
with live patient, hands-on training.
- Prep-less Preparation and seating weekends are approximately four weeks apart
- Please call for exact dates of the next open course
- Four total days
- 42 CE Hours with Participation
- Learn high tech materials and techniques used to provide outstanding cosmetic clinical and laboratory results during a two weekend course.
- Observe an over-the-shoulder case from start to finish demonstrating these techniques.
- Learn state-of-the-art “prep-less” techniques that emphasize preservation of tooth structure and improved restoration longevity while using lithium disilicate.
- Clinically design, prepare, provisionalize, and cement an 8-10 unit anterior veneer case in a hands-on patient environment, and prepare the doctors and their staff to utilize what is learned in their own practices.
- Understand what aspects of the case require laboratory involvement for success: During all lectures and restoration fabrication Smiles, Inc. and Bradley Jones will be present to guide doctors and fabricate exquisite restorations.
- Doctors: $4,690
- First Dental Assistant: $545
- Each Additional Staff Member: $185
- All staff members are encouraged to attend as they are a vital part of this approach;
- More than one clinical team member per doctor is strongly recommended for training purposes.
- A deposit of $1,000 is due 1 month prior to the first weekend of the course, with the remaining balance due prior to the completion of the first weekend.
- A dentist can audit the course with no patient for $2,800 total.
- Returning dentists can take the course at a 30% discount.
- Laboratory fees are separate and are payable directly to Brad Jones; this fee is variable depending on the number of units completed at the course.
Course Topics Include:
- Smile Design: High End Artistry from Start to Finish
- Diagnostic Records
- Face Bow, Centric Relation, and Anterior Occlusion
- Photography: Diagnostic, Clinical, and Complete Case
- Case Presentation
- Anterior Case Preparation, including prep-less techniques
- Impression and Preparation Records
- Custom Shading
- Temporization and Its Role in Communication
- Lab Communication
- Adhesive “Cementation”
- Final Contouring and Polishing
- Materials and Techniques
- Staff Support and Training