Brent Engelberg, D.D.S. and Bradley Jones, F.A.A.C.D. are both passionate about smile design. Cosmetic dentistry today is among the most complex procedures in dentistry, and mastering cosmetic dentistry is impossible as the materials, techniques, and possibilities are ever-changing.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know how to work up a case to perfection within moments after meeting a patient?
- Do you utilize photography and idealized pre-preparation waxups of your cases to be as conservative and cosmetically ideal as possible when you prepare these types of cases?
- Do you have a systematic approach to “prep-less” preparation and provisionalization that is efficient, accurate, and makes your patients as comfortable as possible?
- Do you know how to quickly evaluate your provisionals and communicate this to a master ceramist to virtually guarantee a successful delivery appointment?
- Do you truly understand adhesive dentistry in terms of silane, resin bonding generations and the unbiased drawbacks of each, oxygen inhibition layers, restoration retention success, and the impact this information has on the various types of porcelain restorations you are seating?
- Do you have a technique to efficiently and effectively perfectly seat a case in a quick and totally clean way?
- Do you understand occlusion as it relates to these cases and how it should be set up from the start of the case through delivery?
- Do you photograph your cases from start to finish and utilize “before and after” photos in your practice?
To elevate your skills, improve your confidence, and enhance your staff’s passion for veneers, cosmetic dental work, all-porcelain restorations, and elite smile design, attend the next Total Advantage Live course—it will have an immediate impact on how you practice dentistry, and will benefit your patients tremendously.